Pages

18.11.13

Random.

November ini, pengennya sih ketemu sm temen lama gw, temen lama, pengen bangett. No matter about the place, and how can we meet, just meet. Selalu ada jalan lah buat niat silaturahmi. (y)
Desember nanti pengennya sih, the best month of the year, karena gw bakal menginjak twenties, oh my, simple lah berkurang usia, tapi seberapa kuat gw menghadapi tahun depan, itu yg lebih penting. Harus well-planned. Ini minggu ketiga november, jujur sih sekarang ini uda ngrasa awkward. What the heck about my birthday, i just want my birthday going well, noone speak about it in the day before, that's what i want, thru the celebration with my best people, that's the better way to celebrate, right ? Ahh, enough about it. Okay, see yaa blogger. Im on my way to go back to the big city Surabaya btw. Im in a traiiiinnnnn ! Shu shuu.. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment