Pages

24.7.13

Elementary School !

Guess what ? I met my elementary school teacher this afternoon ! so, he's now teaching in Mahesa -where I learn english in Kampung Inggris- Oh my, that's so funny to meet my elementary school teacher, he's a person from my past you know, 7 years ago exactly, and I always love
to meet a person from my earlier life :D
I'm not so much like my elementary school actually but I don't know, my memory always have a place to save them safely. Eh ? I'm not sure with my statement before. You know that everything has the dark and the bright side, right ? That's my reason I think. I love when I was given an honor to be the flag bearer in the flag ceremony, I love it, I did it with my best. I love to be the fastest student to answer my teacher's question :P. I love when I played gobak sodor and kasti with my friends and my teacher, I'm good at kasti by the way :P. I love when we played monopoli in a break time after pray Dhuhur. I love when it's my turn to prepared the lunch, I mean to prepare the plates, spoons, and a glass for my teacher. So, what makes me feel 'not so much like' my elementary school ? I don't know but, I know that I love it so much and I always miss it ! :D