Pages

23.7.13

July 23, 2013

Today is Nurma's birthday. Honestly, I'm forget that it's 23th July, I remember it when my reminder is up. Walaa, this reminder ring while i have a talk with nurma in whatsapp group at 04:10 am, and fortunately, I have a chance to make it like
I never forget my friend's birthday :P how come ? yea, when I got the reminder is on, nurma ask me : "wish me luck, im gonna have a test today" ahaa, how lucky i am. :P and I replied her msg : "Sippo, you must be lucky in your day, happy birthday nurmaaaaaaaaa :D" nice huh ? hihihi :D

Dear Nurma,
Happy birthday, you're 20 now. *I'm not a person who's good to make a beautiful words so just read this and say 'aamiin' :P * In this 20, I hope you'll be a better person, loved by the people around you, reaching all the dreams that you wish become true, long-life full of happiness. And I hope our friendship always like this. Aamiin. Stay strong, challenges doesn't stop to come over into a people's life ! *fighting :D