Pages

14.8.14

What is good about being a Wallflower ?

Pernah aku berada dalam keadaan merasa jatuh, memberontak, meski hanya dalam hati, dan sama sekali tidak mengerti apa yang harus aku syukuri.
"Why do people treat me like this ? I'd try to blend in ! I'd try to be as friendly as I can ! I'd try to be more gregarious ! I'd try to be someone I'd never been before ! Aren't these enough ? This is so difficult for me. Anyone, help." Setidaknya seperti itu teriakanku dalam hati. Tersiksa, iya, what's good about being a wallflower ?
I felt I'm alone, totally alone, feeling rejected, feeling ignored, feeling abandoned, feeling like 'oh why I born this way', I know that was the worst thought.
But now, the most important thing is, I'm trying to be myself, I do. No more act like someone else, close my ears to people's bad opinion about myself, dont care about it, I'm sure they even don't know what is real about me, what is fake about me. I let them guess and fooled by their own opinion. I live in my own life, there's should be noone who define myself, define my way to live my life. I'm gonna love people who loves me, respect all people around me, I won't let someone else feels those misery. I'll never give myself a chance to feel self-pity, I'll make myself enjoy every second of my life, I'll try my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment