Pages

21.7.14

Get Well Soon

My cat is now sick. She doesn't eat yet since the past 5 days. It's impossible if a cat can survive while it didn't eat anything for several day, isn't it ? But she's so strong. Believe it or not, she still go back and forth to my home and the second floor of my warehouse which is placed on a backyard of my home, you know what I mean, didn't eat anything ! how can she survive ! that's the question is. She doesn't eat, just drink a water ― tasteless, not milk or another kind of water, and when I try to carrying her, she scream out in pain and I don't know what it called but she looks spastic and unconcious. Oh God, I'm so scared seeing my cat like this, she is in pain ! Why I don't bring her to a vet ? well, I don't know if there is any vet in my town, and if there is a vet in here, i doubt that my parent permit me to bring her there. They prefer to take care my cat with their own way. And here we are, every 2 hours we feed her a milk mixed with a few of egg yolk. We use a pipette to feed her.
May Allah cure her as soon as possible. Aamiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment